Change the icon of- My Computer
Normally we can change icon of any folder from its properties. But we can’t change icon of “My Computer” from its properties. Here I describe tips on how you can change the icon of “My Computer”.
- Go to desktop and right click on mouse.
- Select “Properties”.
- Under “Desktop” tab, click on “Customize Desktop…”.
- Select “My Computer” icon and click “Change Icon…”.
- Select any icon and click “OK” (You can brows to your suitable icon file from computer).
- Again click “OK” and then click “Apply”.