EARN MONEY ONLINE WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE
Google Adsense is one of the easiest way to earn money online. To start google adsense, first you need to
sign up for a google account if you don't have, fill up the form with your correct and exact information.
Second, if you don't have website or blog, you can now sign up for free blog at blogger.com - also owned and run by google.
Now that you have your own blog or website, you can now sign up for google adsense with your google account or google mail account and wait for 3-7 days for google team approval. Google will email you if your adsense application is approved or not. Mostly google disapproved your application few times for some reasons one of this is to determine that you are really sincere to participate on the advertisement program.
Finally if your application was approved, you can now start posting ads to your blog or website. Post relevant topic to attract more readers or visitors to your site which will help you earn money.Making money online through adsense is one of the easiest way to earn money online. To start with, first we need to know what is Google Adsense. AdSense is an advertisement serving program run by Google. Website and blog owners can enroll in this program to enable text, image, and more recently, video advertisements on their websites or blogs. These advertisements are administered by Google and generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis.
There are four types of Ads on googlde adsense:
1. AdSense for Content
Display ads that are targeted to your site's unique content. Google matches advertisements to the content of a website. When the user clicks the ads link text, he or she is redirected to the advertiser's website. The publisher is paid if the advertisements on the page are clicked.
2. AdSense for Search
Offer your users site search or web search while earning revenue from ads relevant to their search terms. allows you to place Google search boxes on your websites. When a user searches the Internet or the website with the search box, Google shares any advertising revenue it makes from those searches with the you. However the publisher is paid only if the advertisements on the page are clicked: AdSense does not pay publishers for mere searches.
3. AdSense for Feeds
Place relevant ads in feeds that Google manages for you. It works by inserting images into a feed. When the image is displayed by a RSS reader or Web browser, Google writes the advertising content into the image that it returns. The advertisement content is chosen based on the content of the feed surrounding the image. When the user clicks the image, he or she is redirected to the advertiser's website in the same way as regular AdSense advertisements.
4. AdSense for mobile content
allows you to generate earnings from their mobile websites using targeted Google advertisements. Just like AdSense for content, Google matches advertisements to the content of a website — in this case, a mobile website.
How AdSense works?
- For contextual advertisements, Google's servers use a cache of the page to determine a set of high-value keywords. If keywords have been cached already, advertisements are served for those keywords based on the AdWords bidding system. (More details are described in the AdSense patent.)
- For site-targeted advertisements, the advertiser chooses the page(s) on which to display advertisements, and pays based on cost per mille (CPM), or the price advertisers choose to pay for every thousand advertisements displayed.
- For referrals, Google adds money to the advertiser's account when visitors either download the referred software or subscribe to the referred service. The referral program will be retired in August 2008.
- Search advertisements are added to the list of results after the visitor performs a search.
3 ways of Maximizing your Google Adsense Income
- use a wide range of traffic-generating techniques, including but not limited to online advertising.
- build valuable content on your websites that attracts AdSense advertisements, which pay out you when they are clicked.
- use copy on your websites that encourages visitors to click on advertisements. Note that Google prohibits webmasters from using phrases like "Click on my AdSense ads" to increase click rates. The phrases accepted are "Sponsored Links" and "Advertisements".
So please comment ur thoughts to us